Very easy to use Simple WordPress Paypal Shopping Cart Plugin. Great for selling products online in one click from your WordPress site.
WordPress Simple Paypal Shopping Cart allows you to add an ‘Add to Cart’ button for your product on any posts or pages. This simple shopping cart plugin lets you sell products and services directly from your own wordpress site and turns your WP blog into an ecommerce site.
It also allows you to add/display the shopping cart on any post or page or sidebar easily. The shopping cart shows the user what they currently have in the cart and allows them to change quantity or remove the items.
It can be easily integrated with the NextGen Photo Gallery plugin to accommodate the selling of photographs from your gallery.
WP simple Paypal Cart Plugin, interfaces with the Paypal sandbox to allow for testing.
This plugin is a lightweight solution (with minimal number of lines of code and minimal options) so it doesn’t slow down your site.
- Easily create “add to cart” button with options if needed (price, shipping, options variations). The cart’s shortcode can be displayed on posts or pages.
- Use a function to add dynamic “add to cart” button directly in your theme.
- Minimal number of configuration items to keep the plugin lightweight.
- Sell any kind of tangible products from your site.
- Sell any type of media file that you upload to your WordPress site. For example: you can sell ebooks (PDF), music (MP3), videos, photos etc.
- Your customers will automatically get an email with the media file that they paid for.
- Show a nicely formatted product display box on the fly using a simple shortcode.
- You can use Paypal sandbox to do testing if needed (before you go live).
- Collect special instructions from your customers on the PayPal checkout page.
- The orders menu will show you all the orders that you have received from your site.
- Ability to configure an email that will get sent to your buyers after they purchase your product.
- Ability to configure discount coupons.
- You can create coupons and give to your customers. When they use coupons during the checkout they will receive a discount.
- Compatible with WordPress Multi-site Installation.
- Ability to specify SKU (item number) for each of your products in the shortcode.
- Ability to customize the add to cart button image and use a custom image for your purchase buttons.
- Track coupons with the order to see which customer used which coupon code.
- Can be translated into any language.
- and more…
There are a few exact duplicate copies of this plugin that other people made. We have a few users who are getting confused as to which one is the original simple shopping cart plugin. This is the original simple PayPal shopping cart and you can verify it with the following information:
- Check the stats tab of the plugin and you will be able to see a history of when this plugin was first added to WordPress.
- Check the number of downloads on the sidebar. The original plugin always gets more downloads than the copycats.
- Check the number of ratings. The original plugin should have more votes.
- Check the developer’s site.