We are looking for MTN’s, preferably Deutche Bank for a UK Foundation that can purchase $5B per day or more. The buyer is available for direct phone call with the seller. The MANDATORY PROCEDURES are as follows:
BUYER FOR MTN’S PROCEDURES 2014
Our preference: unsubordinated Deutsche Bank paper in contract. Paper can be fresh cut, slightly seasoned or mature paper.
We would also consider subordinated as well unsubordinated from DB as well as other recognizable banks. Coupon is mandatory in all instances. Preference of 3 years or more to maturity.
OUR MANDATORY PROCEDURE:
1. SELLER sends a formal offer directly to compliance officer for BUYER. In the offer FULL ACTUAL SELLER INFORMATION MUST BE PROVIDED, as well as specific instrument descriptors. The offer reference must come directly from the actual seller directly to the buyer’s compliance officer’s email (to be provided by buyer). All offers should be addressed on Letterhead to BUYER via email. Please understand this is not solicitation on your part. WE ARE REQUESTING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THE PURCHASE OF MEDIUM TERM NOTES.
If required buyer would sign non-solicitation letters.
2. Preliminary compliance completed, buyer would engage with a simple P.O. and Basic CIS to insure correct addressing of invoices and correspondence. Additionally, should the seller request buyer’s identity documents and CIS, we must insist as principle to principle a mutual exchange of balanced information. The seller must send their CIS and identity confirmation simultaneously. Our legal team and advisors within Lloyds London insist that we do not send official documents and contracts via intermediaries. In no circumstance do we make exceptions to this policy. We will not disclose banking information in any contract or CIS. As mentioned above, buyer proceeds only DESK-TO-DESK. Buyer’s “proof” of funds and performance is provided via standard Euroclear DVP trade and settlement in full compliance with Basel III standards.
3. SELLER sends a corporate invoice with Euroclear printout for each instrument, and countersigned P.O. and all needed codes.
4. Our desk contacts SELLERS desk with a buy ticket and the codes.
5. SELLER responds from SELLERS desk, and the desks engage the trade.
6. We clear DVP Euroclear via our desk with your desk.
END OF PROCEDURE
Note: Simultaneously if we are paying commissions, they would come out of the desk… while we are settling.
Note: We have these specific procedures and are not flexible as to procedure. We are a cash buyer. We are the actual principal.
We work very closely with our legal department in London. All documents must be fully compliant. Please be aware the legal department aggressively pursues all fraud cases and fraud paper. We clear DVP Euroclear screen shot standard Procedures, title pages, corporate invoice and clearing procedures via our desk.
We are a known trading entity and our proof of funds and performance is provided via Euroclear DVP trade and settlement procedure and can close in one hour in this manner: Buy ticket to seller’s desk within 1 hour of clearance by compliance determination of the Corporate Invoice, Euroclear Printouts and Title page from seller.
A BUY ticket cannot be done without cash available. Only a Buy ticket is proof positive of Funds and Performance on both sides, when executed in response to the Seller’s Corporate Invoice, Euroclear Printout and Title page. No other procedure is acceptable.
Though our procedures are mandatory, we remain flexible as to pricing and schedule.
LIST OF UNACCEPTABLE PROCEDURES:
1. ATV, BANK COMFORT LETTERS, MT 799, MT 760, ICPO OR ANY OTHER POF UNDER SOME OTHER NAME.
2. ANY PROCEDURE OTHER THAN DESK-TO-DESK DVP.
3. ANY ATTEMPT TO MAKE AS A PREREQUISITE TO CORPORATE INVOICE, EUROCLEAR PRINTOUT AND TITLE PAGE, SUCH AS ADVANCED FEES, BANKING FEES, SERVICE CHARGES OR ANY FEES UNDER DISGUISE.
4. REQUESTING LOI, CIS ETC TO BE ROUTED VIA A BROKER CHAIN
5. LOI AND ETC SENT TO UNKNOWN MYSTERY SELLERS FOR UNKNOWN MYSTERY PAPER
Funds delivered for purchase of MTN’s through EUROCLEAR are done via EFT/MT103 which goes directly to seller’s designated bank account. The charges are paid by the buyer not the seller.
IF seller does not have MTN(s) mounted on EC but they wish to do so:
Two methods are possible:
1) Bank can mount MTN on EC. No charge upfront to seller. The bank fees would be paid out of settlement when seller sells the MTN.
2) Seller pays for the fee. Fee would be added to corporate invoice. (Buyer does not pay for it upfront) It generally only takes 30 minutes to get mounted on EC.
Also, we will buy BG’s from top banks with the procedure her provided by the buyer:
Must be Bank Officer to Bank Officer, seller goes first with sending pre-advise 799 or 199, buyer’s banker answers back with Letter of Undertaking, sellers Bankers then sends BG MT760 to buyers Banker and we pay MT103. BG (hardcopy) is then delivered within 7 business days. We will email direct to seller directly for intro for non-solicitation issues and also is available for conferences only to the signatory seller.
Since we are direct to buyer with no brokers we cannot do business unless we can speak to the seller. Buyer is on Skype so if you contact us on Skype at babusinesscenter, we can instantly connect you to the buyer.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU CAN’T PUT US WITH THE SELLER