EXPOSING QUESTIONABLE BOND PURCHASING OFFERS
We are contacted constantly by people who think that they can use HISTORICAL BONDS to make billions or trillions of dollars.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS ARTICLE IS NOT TO REPUDIATE LEGITIMATE PURPOSES FOR THE USE OF HISTORICAL BONDS OR TO DENIGRATE THE BONDS THEMSELVES WHICH ARE GREAT HISTORICAL BONDS AND THEY DO HAVE FINANCIAL VALUE. Our bond seller sells these bonds on a regular basis to happy buyers, some of which have taken advantage of the extremely generous prices and made significant profit. THERE IS NO FRAUD IN THE EXISTENCE OF THESE BONDS, THE SELLERS, OR OWNING THEM. We are attempting to point out that where there is truth and a chance to purchase bonds at a great low price, some will do what they can to take advantage of this market and make unrealistic claims for whatever reasoning that they may have.
Our bond owner, has been in business 40 years and is perfectly willing to allow a buyer to check his references, bank, and many other things as can be seen on our page about historical bonds. For more information, please contact us and we will give you direct access to the seller at any time. The purpose of this article is not to cause people to shy away from a legitimate business with legitimate bonds and bond sellers or wise use of the bonds. Our purpose is only to warn people that they should know who they are dealing with that claim to be buyers and also to state that any of the documents they require are not provided with our bonds. We only sell the bonds with PASS-CO and nothing else except for what we describe on this site.
I have one email below that shows how inflated some offers can be and wanted to warn those who are honest people and legitimately in the historical bond business to be careful. So, just to make sure, I did a little research and found these articles on the various sites:
- Article about Historical US Bond Fraud from US Treasury – https://www.treasurydirect.gov/instit/statreg/fraud/fraud_historicalbond.htm
- Article about Historican Bond Fraud from US Department of Treasury – http://www.treasury.gov/about/organizational-structure/ig/Pages/Scams/Historical-Bond-Fraud.aspx
- Eagle Traders Advisory – http://www.eagletraders.com/advice/historical_bonds.htm
- Article from our bond authentication authority – PASS-CO – http://www.pass-co.com/category/Stocks___Bonds/c28
LETTER THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED WITH OUTRAGEOUS PRICES
Here are letters like these that I have received recently asking about our bonds:
Excerpt from a letter offering to buy bonds:
The last quoted prices for the bonds are indicated below:
PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT THE TRUSTEE WILL ISSUE A NEW PRICE LIST THAT HE PLANS TO USE WITHIN THE CONTRACTS WITH EACH SELLER AROUND THE TIME REDEMPTION IS DECLARED BY HIM FOR THE ENTIRE HISTORICAL BOND REDEMPTION PROGRAM. SHOWN BELOW ARE OLD PRICES GIVEN TO US TO GIVE TO YOU AS A GUIDE. THESE PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND WILL BE FINALIZED WITHIN EACH CONTRACT BETWEEN THE SELLER AND THE BUYER. MANY NEW BONDS WERE ADDED TO THE LIST AND WE WERE NOT GIVEN PRICES AS THE TIME TO REDEMPTION WAS EXPECTED TO BE VERY SHORT. WE WERE TOLD THEY WILL BE CUSTOMARY TO THE OTHER PRICES SHOWN, AND AS SUCH ARE LISTED AS “MARKET.” THESE WILL STILL BE THE HIGHEST PRICES PAID.
1. Chinese 1913 Providence of Petchili Gold Loan Bonds:
L20 Bonds. Price: $24B.
Super Petchili Bonds: Market – estimated to be double the standard Petchili, or more
2. Chinese 1913, Five Percent Reorganization Gold Loan Bonds:
20#. Price: $50M.
100#. Price: $130M
3. Chinese 1912 & 1937, Liberty Bonds – all denominations and Escalera’s:
$5. Price: $5B+
$10. Price: $10B+
$50. Price: $50B+
$100. Price: $100B+
$1,000. Price: $1,000B
$10,000. Price: $1,200B+
$100,000. Price: Market
$500,000. Price: Market
$1,000 Ecalara Suite (5 Bonds). Price: $1,200B+
$10,000 Ecalara Suite (6 Bonds). Price: $2,500B+
$100,000 Ecalara Suite (7 Bonds). Price: Market
1912 Issued Liberty’s: Market
1912 Liberty GBC (Gold Bullion Certificate): Market
4. Chinese Victory Bonds – all denominations and Escalera’s: Market – estimated to be consistent with the above Liberty bonds
5. Chinese Lung Tsing U-Hai Railway, issued 1913 Bonds: Market
6. Not listed, but we have submitted these in case the Trustee will buy them: Chinese: Imperial, Gold Loan, Gold Bond, Lung Tsing U-Hai (non RR): Pricing is Unknown and probably at “Market”
1. Black Eagle, 1843, 27,500 Pesos. Price: $45B, all denominations and Escalera’s at Market
2. San Luis Potosi, 1897, Silver & Gold. Price: $24B, and other denominations
3. Queen Victoria 1000 Pesos. Price: $10B, and other denominations
4. 4-Heads Presidents. Price: $10B
5. Winston Churchill, 1906. Price: $200-300M
6. Big Umbrella. Price: Market
7. Christopher Columbus (Black Diamond?): Price: Market
8: Mexican Consolidated Treasury, 1885. Price: Market
9. Not listed, but we have submitted these in case the Trustee will buy them: Queen Elizabeth, Blueberries, Maximilian: Pricing is Unknown and probably at “Market”
AGAIN, WE ARE OFFERING BONDS FOR SALE ON THIS SITE FROM A REPUTABLE AND WELL RESPECTED DEALER IN BONDS FOR MANY YEARS. OUR PURPOSE FOR OFFERING THESE BONDS IS NOT TO MAKE ANY CLAIMS FOR OR AGAINST ANYTHING THAT PEOPLE DO WITH THE BONDS AFTER THEY PURCHASE THE BONDS. WE CAN SAY CATEGORICALLY THAT OUR SELLER HAS NO INTEREST IN PUTTING HIS BONDS INTO ESCROW OR INTO ANY TRADE PROGRAM. WE CAN ALSO SAY THAT IN THE MANY YEARS HE HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS AND EVEN GIVEN EXPERT TESTIMONY, HE HAS NEVER HAD ONE COMPLAINT ABOUT HIS BONDS.